2019 Transformative Leadership
Are you an emerging professional ready to lead the way in your community? Do you want to make a difference, but you’re not sure where to start?
Emerging Leaders will help you take the first step. Through the yearlong program, you will:
- Discover your leadership strengths and identify your individual assets through a transformative leadership assessment
- Receive resources to lead more effectively in all areas of your life
- Be matched with your best volunteer fit
- Develop skills for serving on a nonprofit board
- Network and share ideas with other motivated leaders
Discover your purpose and how to act on it for yourself, for others, and for your community!
$300 per person
Dates and Times:
March 7 (Transformative Leadership Day) – 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
April 2 – 9:00 a.m. t0 4:00 p.m.
June 11 (Networking Lunch) – 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
September TBA (Service & Leadership Symposium) – 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
November 12 (Networking Lunch) – 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.