When you donate to the Volunteer Center of Lubbock you multiply your impact. We are a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization. We spend our resources on behalf of our school partners, agency partners, and the South Plains community. Community engagement is our business, and we appreciate your support.
What your tax-deductible donation can do:
- $7 connects one adult volunteer to a need in our community
- $17 empowers one youth volunteer to support an area nonprofit
- $32 provides one hour of leadership training for one person
- $500 underwrites one From the Heart project, our family volunteering program
- $5,000 underwrites an agency partnership for a year
- $8,500 underwrites a school partner for one year
Other Ways To Donate
Please send checks to:
Volunteer Center of Lubbock
1701 23rd Street, Ste. 101
Lubbock, TX 79411
or give us a call at (806) 747-0551.
We are committed to transparency and honesty in all we do. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at (806) 747-0551.